A Special One-Day Workshop
Developing Your Intuition
Tapping Into Your Inner Wisdom for Practical Guidance
Why to invest your time and energy into the process of developing your Intuition?
The answer is very simple, because it's probably one of the most valuable things you will ever do for yourself. It takes very little time to develop, and the potential rewards are enormous.
Intuition always shows us the best route to where we need to go. Following it can save us a lot of confusion and hassle. The more you follow your intuition, the better you live your life and the more good things start falling into place. Intuition connects us to the soul level of our existence. It brings to us the spiritual connection in our daily life.
Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.
— Steve Jobs
We are all born with the gift of intuition but most of us forget this innate ability because of our upbringing by our parents and conditioning by schools and society. We learn to follow and depend on our logical part of our brain (left brain) and we ignore the other amazing faculties of our right brain. We need to use our logic to live in the society. We all have intuitive abilities all the time but many of us ignore the inner guidance that come from our deeper self. when we combine our logic with intuition then the real magic begins to happen in our life.
Paramahansa Yogananda says, “Intuition is the discriminate faculty that enables you to decide which of two lines of reasoning is right. Perfect intuition makes you master of all.” Intuition is an important resource that can greatly contribute to our success and fulfilment in life. Intuition is a natural part of us, in fact it's our birth right but many of us have lost touch with it. Once we know how to listen to it and follow it, our intuition can become a very accurate guiding force in all aspects of life. Without Intuition, we are at a great disadvantage. Most of us have lost touch with our intuitive senses. Fortunately, with a few exercises and with little practice, it is not difficult to reclaim our intuition.
This workshop on ‘Developing Your Intuition’ is designed to help you to:
- Learn many practical tools to develop your intuition
- Build Self Trust and Self Confidence
- Meeting the Inner Guide
- Distinguish between Intuition and other voices
- Improve Your decision-making skills
- Guide you to attain new levels of self-awareness and self-mastery
- Tapping into your storehouse of knowledge and wisdom
In this workshop you will learn how to pay attention to your inner voice by becoming more attentive and you will learn the role of intuition in health, creativity, work, personal and professional prosperity.
There is no prerequisite for attending this Workshop.
- Awakening the gift of Intuition
- Practical benefits of developing your intuition in daily life
- Nurturing intuition
- Learn to differentiate between your intuition and instinct
- Practical Exercise-1: Calm down your many voices and re-discover your intuitive voice
- Practical Exercise-2: Trusting Your Intuition
- The role of silence in developing intuition
- Practical Exercise-3: Practicing the power of silence to access intuition
- Practical Exercise-4: Meeting the Inner Guide
- Dealing with our life’s challenges with the help of our intuition
- Practical Exercise-5: Body Speaks process to create health
- Theme Meditation: Developing Your Intuition
- Guided process to know your vision and purpose
- Daily Practices and Action Plan
- Recommended Reading
This workshop will help you to:
- Explore and find balance in life
- Developing Trust on intuitive abilities
- To get clarity in life
- Make Intuition as your guiding force in life
- Learn powerful techniques to awaken your intuition
- Activate your right brain
Those who would like to:
- Increase intuitive skills
- Find answers to Lifeâ€™s questions using intuition
- Know the purpose of life
- Let go of the worries and craft a beautiful life
- Connect to the higher power
- Activate intuition and allow it to become a guiding force