Developments at QLU
Manifestation of QLU began in the year 2008 with the acquisition of 150 acres of land at Nagsanpally Village, Vikarabad Disctict, Telangana State, India.
First phase works completed
- Saraswati Lake: in order to become self-sufficient in water, an enormous rainwater harvesting p r o j e c t, the beautiful Saraswati lake, which is spread over an area of 5 acres, was created. Nestled in the midst of lush greenery, this lake has improved the water table level from 400 feet to just 60 feet, and this is benefitting all the surrounding villages.
- Other Rainwater Harvesting Projectssuch as the three ponds near the entrance arch, and the check dam near the amphitheater have been completed several years ago.
- Sacred Labyrinth for Meditative Walking to receive Inner Guidance
- Amphitheaterwith a capacity of 300 persons
- Main EntranceArch that is 36 feet high at the entrance of QLU
- Spiritual Agriculture is being done on 10 acres of land
|Shreans Daga Pyramid - Conference Hall with a capacity of 400 persons for conducting Meditation classes and Training Programs||Bodhisthan, the first structure raised on QLU is an Orientation Hall with a capacity of 100 persons|
|Maitri Conference Hall with a capacity of 2000 persons||The Admin Building, Kitchen with a capacity of preparing meals for 500 persons at a time. Kaivalya Dormitory, Akshyapatra Dining Hall that can serve 150 persons simultaneously.|
|Sacred Gardens have been planted extensively to spread greenery||Gaushala with a capacity of 20 cows|
|Saraswati Lake||Dr. Newton & Dr. Lakshmi Conducting the Breath Mastery Training Program|