An Intensive Residential Training Program on “Inner Child Work”
We are all inherently magnificent beings with limitless potential for experiencing and expressing unconditional love, joy and creativity. However, to fully experience our true nature, the child within must be embraced and expressed! Unless we reconnect with our inner-child in a safe and unconditional environment, the child within will remain isolated and alone. Unless we reclaim our childlike feelings like sensitivity, wonderment and aliveness, our inner-child will remain wounded. By regaining our childlike qualities of spontaneity, creativity and playfulness, we will be able to live with unconditional love and joy. By fully reintegrating with our inner-child, we can become complete human beings and once again feel whole.
In the words of christ: "Truly I Say To You, Unless You Are Converted And Become Like Children, You Will Not Enter The Kingdom Of Heaven"
- Matthew 18:3
“INNER-CHILD WORK” offers a thorough understanding and healing of the Child Within and opens the Gateway to the Paradise of our Inner-Being.
- The Inner-Child refers to that part of each of us which is ultimately alive. The Inner-Child is the emotional self. It is where our feelings live. We all have situations that arise in our lives which develop into unresolved emotional traumas. The gradual accumulation of unfinished mental and emotional business can lead to, and fuel, chronic anxiety, fear, confusion, emptiness and unhappiness through all of our life.
- The natural defense mechanism of the Inner-Child to avoid painful experiences is withdrawal from the personality or self. Though this is supposed to be a temporary withdrawal, in all of us it persists mainly due to continued unresolved emotional traumas and unhealed situations causing disconnection. This is how we lose our connection with the Inner-Child.
- Linear time does not apply when we work internally and with the unconscious. It is possible to bring our present wise and loving self, to meet and help our young Inner-Child and offer comfort and support, and find a new joy and energy in living.
- By re-parenting or reclaiming that wounded child, we uncover any conscious or unconscious myths that we carry about ourselves and begin to re-evaluate and transform it.
Every child has "a primary need for respect, understanding and being taken seriously" (Alice Miller). Whether there was overt abuse or neglect in our childhood or more subtle pressures and expectations, our psyches may bear childhood wounds. Our body and our emotions still hold everything we have ever experienced. Things that happened to us in childhood remain unhealed in most of us, and they contribute to the conflicts and problems we experience as adults.
Learn how to give your needy Inner-Child the nurturing attention it has always wanted. In the supportive environment of a group, you will learn that you are not alone. The shared experiences and activities provide a rich opportunity to release limiting fears and bring more unconditional love into your life.
All of these topics will be dealt with in detail through lectures combined with highly interactive sessions. Guided exercises as well as practical exercises individually and in groups will re-enforce all the concepts.
Those who are tuned to the training program, having the openness and zeal to learn are most welcome to join this Training Program.
The workshop will be conducted in two parts.
Part I – Inner-Child Journey
The Abandoned Child ; The Neglected Child ; The Playful Child ; The Spoiled Child ; The Fearful Child; The Disconnected Child ; The Discounted Child; The Spiritual Child
The Energetics Of Voice Dialogue/Subpersonalities/Disowned Selves
- Childhood Deconditioning Process
- Inner-Child Self-Discovery Games
- Non-Dominant Hand Drawings And Accessing The Intuitions Of The Inner-Child
- Inner-Child Wounds — The Different Ways In Which They Present Themselves In Life — Fear, Anxiety, Panic Attacks, Addictions, Alcoholism, Anger, Rage, Self-Abuse, Self-Harm, Self-Sabotage, Abusive Relationships, Depression, Low Self Esteem, Co-Dependency, Fear Of Intimacy, Sexual Abuse
Part II – Inner-Child Recovery And Healing
- Nurturing Your Inner-Child — Becoming The Nurturing Parent
- The Inner Critical Parent — Replacing Self-Criticism With Self-Nurturing
- Inner-Child Baggage — Recognizing And Healing Self-Destructive Thoughts
- Connecting With The Higher Self — Learning To Connect Your Inner-Child With Inner Wisdom
- The Roots Of Fear — Recognizing The Needy Inner-Child That Cries For Love
- Healing Relationships — Seeing Through The Needy Inner-Child To Light Essence
- Simple, Uncomplicated Love — Expanding Identity To Being Love
- Emptiness And Neediness Of A Child – Different Types Of Emotional Energetic Holes (Energetic Holes Are Developed When An Essential Need Is Not Met As A Child)
- Begin to identify and heal the negative issues which caused the separation from your Inner-Child.
- Reconnect to and re-integrate with your Inner-Child, and learn how to maintain and develop the connection.
- Learn to play and have fun with the Inner-Child.
- Regain that blissful state of Unconditional Love and Inner Joy that is the ultimate goal for all of us.
This very intensive workshop on soul-journey and self-discovery is a must for all those who are:
- individuals who seek to discover themselves completely devoid of all illusions and pretences and bring about a complete transformation thereby manifesting their highest potential
- teachers and people who are interested to work with children and help them to grow spiritually
- therapists and healers who wish to empower themselves so that they are able to design each healing session to suit the specific needs of the individual and guide them towards total fulfillment at all levels