Soul Coach Transformation Program (SCTP)
(Free Residential Certification Course – 16th Batch 2021 – English Medium)
Online Registration Form
1st Semester 5th February to 14th February 2021
2nd Semester 10th December to 19th December 2021
After submitting this online form, you will receive a confirmation call from us within 7 days.Please call us on the SCTP Helpline or email us only if you do not hear from us within 7 days, or if you have anyqueries that require urgent clarification.
SCTP Helpline Contact Number (English Batch): +91-8184949724
Kindly read allthe points carefully before filling this online form.All Rights of admission are reserved with the management of Life Foundation.
If anyone is found to have enrolled by hiding or suppressing anyinformation or by providingfalse information, they will be immediately asked to leave the campus and we will not be held responsible for the consequences.
Rules / Regulations / Instructions / Guidelines for the Soul Coach Transformation Program:
- Participation in both the semesters is mandatory.
- 100% attendance and participation in all the ‘Shramadaanams’(Voluntary Service) at QLU is requiredin order to get theparticipation certificate.
- Respecting the personal boundaries and privacy of the teachers, fellow participants, administration team and volunteers is absolutely essential, and any violation in this regard will not be tolerated.
- Smoking/Alcohol /Non-Vegetarian Food are not permitted. Sattvic Vegetarian Food will be provided to the participants. If you have any special dietary requirements, it should be arranged by you and should be vegetarian only.
- Save water, do not waste food, and do not litter the campus.
- Please understand that the campus is an ashram and not a resort.
- Please cooperate with the administration team and volunteers, and practice non-violent communication and behaviour.
- Kindly wear Indian traditional or western formal clothes in the campus (For men, wear kurta-pyjama or shirt & full pant, and for the women, wear Kurta (with sleeves) or Sarees. Shorts and sleeveless dresses are not permitted for both men and women
- Maintain punctuality and adhere to the schedule.
- Please cooperate with us to maintain the campus as a silent zone from 9 pm to 6 am.
- Using Mobilephones /Electronic gadgets is strictlyprohibited in the campus during the course period. All participants needto submit their mobile phones /any electronic gadgets for the courseduration and we shall return them on the last day of the course.
- Persons with the below mentioned health issues are advised not to attend this course:
- Psychiatric issues such as depression or suicidal tendencies, bipolar disorder, multiple-personality disorder, schizophrenia, or any other related or similar issues.
- Any kind of disability that makes it necessary to use a wheel chair
- Heart related conditions such as having undergone angioplasty recently, coronary bypass surgery, or any other type of heart surgery.
- SevereAsthma, Hypertension, Epilepsy, Cancer or any such critical health issues.
- Pregnant Women or women who have conceived recently.
A Refundable Caution Deposit of Rs. 5000/- needs to be paid now to register for the 16th batch Soul Coach Transformation Program. In case you don't attend one or both the semesters, then the caution deposit will be forfeited.
The following types of accommodation facilities are available:
- Free Dormitory
- Paid AC Dormitories – Rs. 300/- per person per day (Rs. 6,000/- per person)
- Paid Triple Sharing Rooms – Rs. 1000/- per person per day (Rs. 20,000/- per person).
If you opt for paid accommodation, then the accommodation charges for both the semesters need to be paid now along with the caution deposit. Free Dormitory (bunker beds) / Paid AC Dormitory (bunker beds)/ Triple Sharing rooms accommodation will be allotted on first come first serve basis taking into consideration what you have opted for at the time of registration.
Reporting Date and Time
Please make note of the reporting timeand end timementioned below for each semester, and book your tickets according to the instructions given:
1st semester: You need to reach QLU campus before 4pm on 4th February2021 & Book your return journey tickets for travel later than 3 pm on 14thFebruary 2021
2nd semester: You need to reach QLU campus before 4pm on 9th December2021 & Book your return journey tickets for travel later than 3 pm on 19th December 2021